The Discussion Board is intended for use by people who wish to exchange information and comments about their condition with other people with Aphasia, carers or health professionals.
"All I know is that I can't talk as freely as I wish to. That has held me back considerably in my life, since I had my stroke. I have trouble finding the words, everyday words like: people, places, relationships. Sometimes I wish to physically shake my head up to put the sentence back in form. But I can't. I long for the day when I can put a couple of sentences together, and I can talk like I used to".
To read a message
- Click on the 'Discussion Board' to the left of this page.
- Click on any of the message 'threads' in red that you would like to read in full.
To leave a message
- You first need to register.
- Click on the 'Register' button at the top of this page or click on the following link.
- Enter a username and password of your choice.
- Once you have registered, click on the 'Discussion Board' to the left of this page to 'start a new thread'.
To reply to a message
- Once you have registered, click on the 'Discussion Board' to the left of this page.
- To reply to a message, click on the particular message thread and write your own message in the reply box below.
If you encounter any problems using the Discussion Board, please do not hesitate to get in touch. You can either phone us on 020 7261 9572 or email us at email@example.com.